Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
Work very closely with Clients - Build effective relationships
Great work life balance and flexibility
About Our Client
Our client are a proactive, flexible and leading firm in Wiltshire. They offer a great work life balance and supportive culture. This is a great firm to develop your technical experience and client contact.
The key responsibilities for this Tax Senior / Assistant Manager based in Wiltshire are:
- Providing support to the Corporate Tax Manager and bespoke tax advice to the firm's clients.
- Ensuring client needs are met and any legal or technical implications are highlighted.
- Assisting with business and corporate tax reviews for businesses prior to submission of tax computations.
- Correspondence to HMRC queries on business tax
- Efficiently assisting with tax technical research and draft advice within the guidance and parameters set by the tax manager.
- Developing and maintaining productive relationships with all client service teams to ensure a seamless service is provided to the client.
- Seeking to maintain very high standards of quality of service through support of the Corporate Tax Manager as well as in performing own assigned tasks.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Tax Senior / Assistant Manager based in Wiltshire will be/have the following skills/experiences:
- Ideally ATT qualified
- Working towards (or interested in working towards) completion of the CTA qualification.
- Exposure to varied corporation tax assignments
- Must have the interpersonal skills to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Able to generate ideas to assist in meeting client expectations.
- Ability to take a problem-solving approach - to analyse information and situations and generate reasoned and risk-based solutions.
- A clear focus on delivering a high-quality service.
- Keen to develop through new experience, responsibility, and accountability.
What's on Offer
Base Salary up to £40,000
Competitive Benefits Package
Supportive Working Environment
Please contact Connor Matthews on 01179 271615 / 07778333489 / for more information.