- Lead advisory role within the Corporate Tax team at a Big 4 Firm.
- Opportunity for a tax professional to take the next step in their career.
About Our Client
A Big 4 firm based in Cardiff, who are looking to acquire the services of a Corporate Tax Consultant/Associate Director, to join their growing and ambitious tax team.
The key responsibilities for this Corporate Tax Consultant/Associate Director position at a Big 4 accountancy firm based in Cardiff are:
- Establish deep client relationships and build a client portfolio, as you take a leading role within a team advising some of the largest and most influential companies.
- Expanding your tax Advisory skills, due to the breadth and variety of work the firm can offer and their dynamic client base, ranging from fast-growing private businesses to companies with a substantial global footprint.
- Delivering a range of tax advice and managing relationships with the firm's clients' in-house tax and finance teams.
- Taking the lead on delivering the client services and will be expected to play an active part in building new relationships and winning work.
- Mentoring and coaching the more junior members of the team.
- Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
The Successful Applicant
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Corporate Tax Consultant/Associate Director role at a Big 4 accountancy firm in Cardiff, you must be:
- CTA or ACA qualified
- Current or past experience in a practice firm
- Looking for long term career in practice with opportunity to progress.
- Strong technical skills across broad range of UK domestic and international corporate taxes.
- Experience of working with large companies with an international footprint.
- Experience of owning a portfolio of clients and with the ability to form and maintain strong client relationships
- Good at networking and building external networks and market presence
- Experience of business development and leading formal tenders
- Strong people/leadership skills and experience of developing others
- Experience of leading multi-disciplinary teams
What's on Offer
Very competitive, Big 4 salary (dependent on experience);
Pension and holidays - a wide range of benefits; and
Superb career opportunities supported with personal and technical advancement.