Client Authorisation Required
Corporate Tax Leader - East Caribbean
Senior leader, dually adept at client management and corporate tax efficiencies
Low tax jurisdiction, Enviable work life balance, Global Company
About Our Client
Big 4 Firm with a growing presence in the East Caribbean and an extensive (and growing) client list. With a business strategy centred around supporting the internal development and progression of their teams, the Corporate Tax team provide local and international tax compliance and advisory services to a wide range of individuals and corporate clients. By being proactive, the firm is looking ahead to pre-emptively help clients adapt and plan for the ever changing regulatory global tax environment.
One of the Big 4 in the East Caribbean (Barbados, Jamaica, & Trinidad & Tobago) are looking for industry specific Senior leaders with experience in one or more such industries as Tax structuring, Transfer pricing and Energy & Compliance. These client facing roles would help multinational businesses achieve their business goals in a tax-efficient manner, both locally and globally. The key responsibilities for the Corporate Tax Leaders - East Caribbean will include:
- Involvement in business development and client relationship management with current and potential new clients
- Manage some of the large number of overseas referrals and queries from the firm's international network - projects include international structuring, transactions, location decisions and repatriation strategies.
- Responsibility for the development and management of junior staff.
- Staying abreast of developments within the international arena and Treaties that may affect their business, both globally and locally
- Formulating effective and tax-efficient cross-border strategies for both onshore and offshore investments
The Successful Applicant
The successful Corporate Tax Leader will be looking to relocate (or already reside) in the East Caribbean. The low tax jurisdiction, short commutes, and enviable work life balance would be additional advantages to the world class opportunity on offer.
Due to growth in the East Caribbean, the Big 4 firm will look to add a number of senior corporate tax leaders, one to focus on Transfer pricing, one on Energy & Compliance, and another in Tax Structuring. An interest in a move to Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, or Barbados, as well as a proven track record in one of these areas would make you a compelling candidate for this role.
The Corporate Tax Leader will also possess -
- Appropriate professional qualification - ACA/CTA/ATT/CPA/Legal Qualification;
- At least 5 years' post qualification experience in an environment with exposure to Corporate tax issues;
- Ability to work using initiative and prioritise own workload whilst remaining flexible to changing business and departmental needs;
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and managing teams; Excellent interpersonal and team working skills;
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Benefits + Relocation