Corporate Tax Manager - Advisory, project lead - Home based!
Proven experience of developing business network of partners
Proven client management skills.
About Our Client
Our client are a leading specialist tax consultancy firm based in Bristol. They are extremely friendly and offer a very supportive working environment. The firm prides themselves on the service which they provide to their clients and build ever lasting relationships.
The responsibilities for this Corporate Tax Manager - Advisory, project lead based in Bristol are:
- Use your extensive tax knowledge, expertise and understanding of the client's industry to develop both innovative and established tax solutions for clients.
- Anticipate changes in tax laws and regulations and proactively provide recommendations on the implications for clients.
- Develop appropriate relationships with tax, legal and regulatory authorities.
- Contribute to and, on occasion, lead peer discussions and share knowledge around tax developments and projects.
- Take a genuine interest in and develop an understanding of client's businesses and industries and provide both specific and broad suggestions for improving their business.
- Provide a very high quality service to clients - act with urgency, practicality and integrity.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of market trends and competitor's activities
- Show a strong commitment to selling the firm's services to existing and new clients: identify opportunities with existing clients and act on them, and find innovative ways to make contacts and pursue opportunities with new clients
- Mentor and coach more junior members of the team and seek opportunities to give constructive feedback.
- Contribute to and execute strategies for growing the tax practice.
- Take a long range, broad approach by anticipating the impact of your decisions and planning ahead.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful when applying for this Corporate Tax Manager - Advisory, project lead based in Bristol, candidates will have experience with:
- Post qualification experience. CTA with ACA or ACCA
- Corporate background, which reflects a fast paced working environment.
- Some experience of our service lines so you can hit the ground running.
- Experience of mentoring and coaching others.
- Proven client management skills.
- Long standing relationships with large clients.
- Proven experience of developing business network of partners (eg lawyers, corporate finance houses etc).
- Enjoy variable work (not repeat tasks).
- Desire to build long term relationships.
- Thorough, accurate and precise.
- Able to manage multiple tasks / projects.
- Loyal with a collaborative perspective, prioritising group over personal glory.
- Demonstrate idea generation / innovative thinking.
- Driven to succeed.
- Strong work ethic.
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £60,000
10% to 20% Bonus
Flexible working hours
Great working environment