Corporate Tax Manager - Compliance
You will provide a wide variety of clients with advice on compliance issues.
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to work with an experienced team.
About Our Client
This Corporate Tax Manager - Compliance is joining a leading Business and Professional Services Firm based in Cardiff and working with the best tax professionals in South Wales. You'll be liaising with clients ranging from local businesses to multi-nationals.
The responsibilities for this Corporate Tax Manager - Compliance - position, for a leading Business and Professional Services Firm based in Cardiff, are:
- Alongside other compliance and relationship managers,
- manage a range of activities that together will result in high quality service for the clients in your portfolio
- Up-front scoping and engagement planning with clients
- Opportunity spotting for related services and helping clients to manage their tax risk.
- High level of client contact in this role and will, of course, be expected to organise, monitor and manage your own workload.
The Successful Applicant
When applying for a Corporate Tax Manager - Compliance position based in Cardiff for a leading Business and Professional Services Firm, the successful candidate will possess:
- Personal skills needed to form successful relationships.
- Be ACA or CTA qualified
- Strong UK corporate tax skills.
- UK GAAP and IFRS tax accounting experience
- Has a highly developed client service ethos
- Have the ability to help manage and build new business through referrals, networking and spotting client opportunities.
What's on Offer
Highly competitive base salary
Market leading package
Great office location
Well established, supportive team