Corporate Tax Manager - Growing firm of Accountants
Corporate Tax Manager to join a leading East Kent firm of accountants.
Pivotal role, with clear progression on offer within a growing team and firm.
About Our Client
Our client are a well-established, forward thinking and market leading firm of accountants with a local and national presence! They promote a brilliant, encouraging working environment to drive the best out of all of their colleagues. They are growing organically and winning new clients from the exceptional work they are completing for their current client base. There is a lot of scope to build a fantastic career within this firm!
The key responsibilities for this Corporate Tax Manager position at a leading Accountancy firm based in East Kent are:
- Proactively interpreting tax laws and regulations to solve tax related business problems
- Maintaining and developing a detailed understanding of taxation regulations, industry standards, best practice and client requirements
- Developing new solutions at the cutting edge of entrepreneurial tax planning
- Supporting current and prospective client sales / service activities
- Offering expert advice in the following areas: Entrepreneurial tax planning, Corporate transactional tax structuring, Enterprise reliefs and incentives, Employee share schemes, and Business restructuring
- Reviewing the work of, and support the development of more junior staff.
- Working closely with the partners to further develop the businesses tax offering.
The Successful Applicant
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Corporate Tax Manager role at a leading Accountancy firm in Eats Kent, you must be:
- CTA / ACA qualified
- Proven track record in a successful professional service firm
- Proven account management skills Personal skills required
- Capability to provide excellent client service with meticulous care
- Initiative and ability to think beyond conventional boundaries
- Outstanding communication skills at a senior level
- Complex problem solving ability within a commercial environment
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic team player
What's on Offer
Very competitive Basic salary
Holiday- 22.5 plus bank holidays
15% Bonus Scheme!