- Are you looking for your first move into an inhouse tax role?
- No International experience required - Large UK Corporate Tax is a must though
About Our Client
Our client are a leading employer based in the Gloucestershire. This Tax role in particular will add significant value to your career, development and experience. It is an exciting time to join, giving you plenty of exposure.
The key responsibilities of this Corporate Tax Manager (In house) based in Gloucesteshire are:
- Ensuring the corporate tax and withholding tax compliance arrangements are monitored and reviewed in each country and to highlight and drive process efficiencies where needed.
- Building and managing the relationship with other advisors, the overseas finance teams and Shared Service Centre
- Work with the local teams and advisors to understand the business and the tax issues that arise and need to be managed.
- Work with the employment, VAT, group tax reporting and customs advisors to ensure that any related tax issues are handled correctly.
- Keeping apace of developments in international tax changes and assessing their impact on the business.
- Ad hoc project work either international or UK focused dependent on need.
The Successful Applicant
For this Corporate Tax Manager (In house) based in Gloucesterhisre, our client require candidates who have/are:
- ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified
- Trained within a Top 50 Accountancy firm
- Demonstrates detailed experience of working with large UK businesses on complex tax issues.
- Working with other Countries outside of the UK will be advantageous
- Able to juggle many projects simultaneously.
- Effective and diplomatic in dealing with colleagues in other countries and departments and with third party advisors.
- Able to grow with the role as the group itself grows.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
What's on Offer
Base salary will vary on experience (£45,000 to £65,000)
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- 6% Bonus
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants