- Newly Created In House Corporate Tax Manager role
- Working for a truly iconic global business based in the midlands
About Our Client
Michael Page Taxation is currently working in partnership with Global Business in the West Midlands, they are a truly a iconic brand world wide who are continually pushing the boundaries in their market. They are based in the West Midlands but offer a high degree of flexible working.
- Preparation for internal review of the UK corporation tax returns for the group, including active management of relevant tax claims and elections.
- Preparation for internal review of the UK corporate interest restriction calculations and return.
- Assistance with all IFRS tax reporting obligations of the group, which are prepared at quarterly intervals.
- Preparation of the UK statutory accounts tax disclosures under FRS 102.
- Review of overseas tax returns and assistance with data collation.
- Assisting with global direct tax considerations on management and business driven projects.
- Directly inputting into the tax risk management of the group in accordance with our Board approved tax strategy, with a focus on SAO compliance, the group Tax Risk Register and the Corporate Criminal Offence.
- Plan and carry out work required to respond to HMRC enquiries, routine HMRC meetings or audits.
- Actively maintaining a strong tax technical knowledge base to then communicate relevant tax updates internally.
The Successful Applicant
This is an ideal role for a experience corporate tax professional who is looking to make a career enhancing move. You should have a proven track record in corporate tax couple with either a suitable tax or accountancy qualification.
What's on Offer
A competitive basic salary of between £50,000-£60,000 plus bonus and benefits