Corporate Tax Manager- Partnership Prospects
Corporate Tax Manager to join a leading Kent firm of accountants
CTA / ACA / ACCA qualified with Corporate Tax experience essential
About Our Client
The client I am partnering with are a fast growing Top 50 accountancy firm. They grew organically by double digit growth in 2017 and are hoping to increase their headcount over the coming years due to future growth. The Kent office is one of their larger office and is a key contributor to the overall performance of the business.
The Managing Partner has created a culture in which all of the team feel involved and are driving towards the same goals. They have regular office meetings with the whole team in which they celebrate success within departments and give out awards for outstanding performers.
The service they deliver to clients is top quality and they benefit a lot from repeat business and new business coming through referrals. They deliver a very personalised service to their clients and pride themselves on this offering.
Reporting directly in to the Tax Partners, The key responsibilities of this Corporate Tax Manager role are:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and providing high levels of client service
- Providing a full corporate tax service to a client portfolio, including reviewing tax returns and computations, managing and delivering tax advisory projects
- Being responsible for day-to-day liaison with clients
- The role provides a variety of work on a varied client portfolio, across a number of business sectors, including owner-managed businesses, SMEs and groups including international
- Assist junior staff with training, coaching and development
- Good organisational and project management skills are important as the work is undertaken for a number of partners around the firm
The Successful Applicant
The successful Corporate Tax Manager will have:
ACA/ACCA/CTA or equivalent qualification essential.
Significant Corporate Tax and accounting experience on a range of advisory and compliance projects.
A passion for client service.
A track record of developing new work.
What's on Offer
£60,000- £80,000 dependent on experience