Corporate Tax Manager/Senior Manager - London
West End London
About Our Client
The successful candidate will be technically excellent, self-motivated, ambitious, and energetic and dedicated with great inter-personal skills and exceptional client service ethic.
As Corporate Tax Manager/Senior Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
- M&A work including tax efficient structuring and due diligence;
- Corporate reorganisations including demergers and reconstructions;
- Knowledge of international tax principals such as transfer pricing, double tax treaties and BEPs.
- Property taxation, including property development by UK and overseas companies.
- Employee incentive arrangements including EMI, ESS, unapproved shares plans and share valuations.
- Structuring Corporate transactions such as s.110 reconstructions, statutory demergers and company share repurchases;
- Carrying out Taxation Due Diligence on acquisition and disposal of companies;
- Full management of a client portfolio consisting owner-managed and listed, domestic and international clients.
- Responsibility for delivery of high-quality, proactive tax advisory services to diverse client base on a wide range of matters.
- Technical resource to partners and staff in other departments where ad-hoc queries arise.
- Supervision and training of junior staff.
The Successful Applicant
You will be ACA/CTA qualified, with extensive experience in providing tax advisory services, with a proven track record of your excellent client service skills.
What's on Offer
If you want to hear more, please contact Rachel Graham on 020 72692219 for a confidential discussion