Corporate Tax Senior
Further Your Career and Join an Excellent Accountancy Practice
Exposure to Compliance and Interesting Advisory Projects
About Our Client
The Corporate Tax Senior will be joining an extremely progressive Accountancy Practice based in Stoke on Trent. It is extremely reputable in the area and works closely with exciting clients.
The Corporate Tax Senior's responsibilities include, but not be limited to;
- Assist with the delivery of tax advisory work arising from portfolio or from referrals,
- Manage portfolio of Corporate Tax clients,
- Assist with personal tax, international tax, property, R&D/transactional support & due diligence assignments, or another specialism where needed.
- Treat client staff with respect and courtesy, and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times.
- To ensure tax quality always by adhering to the firm's quality standards.
- Carry out duties assigned by the associate or manager efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firm's tax procedures.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Corporate Tax Senior should be;
- Working towards a relevant professional qualification such as ATT, CTA, ACA
- Confident, self-motivated, well-organised individual with excellent communication skills and have a strong desire to pursue a career in tax.
- At least one year's experience working within a tax advisory department.
- Work experience gained in a client or customer facing environment would be advantageous.
- Experience gained in accounting, tax or financial services would be a distinct advantage.
What's on Offer
The successful Corporate Tax Senior will receive;
- Excellent salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience,
- Assistance with their studies,
- Exposure to excellent tax work,
- Varied workload,
- Fantastic working environment with supportive peers.