- Join an expanding firm with a well renowned network of accountancy practices.
- Clear Progression present through the company.
About Our Client
The client is a leading independent firm of chartered accountants and commercial advisers. They are part of a well renowned national network. The client champions themselves on being a firm with local knowledge with a national reach.
- Dealing with consultancy work - including some compliance as/where required - for a range of HNW personal clients, large corporates and Owner Managed Businesses
- Research specialised tax issues and undertake and manage advisory assignments
- Identify and act on potential opportunities for providing additional services to existing clients
- Provide feedback and support to tax managers, directors and partners
- Maintain proactive internal links between all tax functions in order to maintain a consistent approach to the provision of client services
- Support team members development
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent professional experience plus CTA or qualified by experience.
- Experience of providing tax advisory and compliance expertise in corporate and/or private tax.
- To be successful in this role you need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to gain credibility internally and externally with clients and across a professional network.
- You are able to work in an organised manner enabling you to prepare and present information to various audiences in a clear and concise manner.
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook you have a clear focus on delivering a high quality service, as well as a business profit, and the ability to analyse information and situations to generate reasoned and risk-based recommendations and solutions.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working - the opportunity to work remotely
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance - 4 x gross annual salary
- Permanent Health Insurance Scheme
- Social committee and local events programme
- Volunteering programme (paid time off)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Well Being Programme
- Free eye tests
- Option to purchase additional holiday
- Access to a huge range of retailer discounts via our benefits platform