- Must be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Must have previous experience within the Manufacturing sector
About Our Client
Well known manufacturing business based in Mid Kent
- Manage the month-end process, ensuring that all data is input in accordance with the month-end timetable and in adherence to Group Financial policies
- Act as a business partner - take the lead in managing site maintenance and projects spend; liaise with Engineering Manager and take a proactive approach to understanding and managing costs
- Calculate product costings for stock valuation and margin optimisation
- Capital Expenditure: monitor and report on capital expenditure, ensuring Group policies adhered to. Maintain Fixed Assets register and perform regular physical checks
- Responsibility for Sales UK reporting and analysis, including cross-business area transfers for sales and working capital
- Operational reporting: ensure operations, management and Division information requirements are met with regard to production performance, downtime reporting and product costs
The Successful Applicant
The cost Accountant must have experience in manufacturing, hold a formal qualification ACA/ACCA/CIMA and have good management accounts and excel skills.
What's on Offer
The cost accountant is paying up to £55,000 + other benefits.