About Our Client
A well established and rapidly growing SME within the manufacturing sector.
- Assume responsibility for the Group's Cost Accounting needs
- Support the preparation of the annual manufacturing budget
- Responsible for the timely and accurate development, processing and reporting of internal costing data
- Liaise with Finance, Production and Operations to analyse product cost for new and existing products
- Review and challenge processes & controls for production/ inventory
- Analysis of production and spend variances
- Month-end WIP and inventory valuation to General Ledger
- Providing financial support to the commercial team regarding any financial matters
- Liaise with Senior Management Team to deliver key performance metrics and support the delivery of strategic objectives.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have previous experience in the Manufacturing sector. A full accounting qualification (CA/ ACCA/ CIMA) would be preferable but not essential. Strong MS Excel skills are essential.
What's on Offer
A salary of up to £45,000 plus benefits.