- Counter Fraud, Progression, Quality Work
- Training Contract potential
About Our Client
A large international law firm, a very collegiate and progressive law firm.
- Identify fraud type, set initial strategy, action plan and assess prospects of success following a review of available evidence.
- Undertake investigations including gathering evidence and taking witness statements.
- Preparing/Drafting legal documents, including Defenses, Counter Schedules, Applications, Lists of Documents, Part 18 and Part 35 questions etc.
- Compliance with Court timetable and employing procedural tactics to the benefit of the case.
- Analysis of expert reports, including medical and engineering reports and appropriately challenging such reports through effective use of Part 35 questions.
- Providing written reports and updates to clients and adhering to service level agreements.
- Liaising with Counsel and Chambers and preparing instructions to Counsel where required.
- Advise on potential recovery and enforcement in appropriate cases.
- Upon fraud being ruled out, to pursue the rapid and economic settlement of case and costs.
- Timely and accurate maintenance of all case management, billing and management information systems.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally have a Law Degree and an LPC.
The ideal candidate will likely have at least 6 months of legal assistant or paralegal experience.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary
Career progression and the opportunity to secure a training contract