The opportunity to join a rapidly growing, luxury fashion brand
Working with a business with lovely office culture and free onsite parking
About Our Client
This incredible, global fashion brand was designed out of necessity. Since its creation, the brand has grown rapidly and has gained a loyal following all over the world. From dressing clients and celebrities, a design from this retailer is often seen walking down a catwalk or red carpet. At the heart of this, their vision has, and will always be, to inspire and encourage women to look and feel their very best. They have a strong social following and hundreds of 5 star reviews that bear testament to the fact that they create world class products and offer outstanding customer service to their clients.
The Creative Coordinator will be responsible for the following:-
- Work with the Creative Director in the development of creative and content briefs.
- Create brand content assets including brand guidelines and develop the brand TOV and create all copy for the brand.
- Day-to-day management of social channels, including but not limited to: posting, engaging, researching and reporting to proactively maximise reach, engagement and continued growth.
- Create the content for everything in the marketing calendar and the website, including social channels, email marketing, adverts, blogs and imagery, and support uploading this content.
- Build and deliver a content calendar that supports trading plans.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting on social channels, website, competitor analysis and market awareness.
- Support the Ecommerce team with launches on the Shopify platform.
- Coordinate and support with photoshoots and other creative activity when required.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Creative Coordinator will have the following skills and experience:-
- A strong eye for design and attention to detail.
- Strong graphic design skills
- Strong photoshop skills.
- Experience working with the adobe creative suite
- Experience working in a fast paced, retail environment, ideally in fashion
- Excellent communication skills and high proficiency in written English.
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- A strategic and commercial mind-set with the ability to forward plan and find creative solutions.
- The ability to manage multiple projects from concept to launch.
What's on Offer
As well as a competitive salary, the successful candidate will enjoy a host of company benefits, and the opportunity to progress and develop in a rapidly growing luxury fashion brand.