Creative Digital Senior Designer
Next step in your career
Be part of a market leader
About Our Client
Michael Page are working Exclusively with Elvie. Elvie are a market leading Fem-Tech business.
The key responsibilities Creative Digital Senior Designer:
- You'll come up with original, creative ideas and take them from scamp to delivery.
- You'll constantly help us to develop, promote and protect the Company tone of voice, both at home and abroad.
- You'll be able to present and sell ideas (creative, strategy and process improvement) to key stakeholders in a confident, clear and creative way.
- You'll develop the website, digital newsletters and social media content (no need to know any code).
- You'll create ATL campaigns (outdoor, print and press ads and BTL activation).
- You'll create customer marketing (consumer handouts, in-store barkers, posters, trade press ads and store window communications).
- You'll create brand experiences, corporate and internal communications.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Creative Digital Senior Designer based in Bristol:
- At least 5 years of experience in a digital advertising agency, in-house design studio or similar
- You have a compelling portfolio demonstrating strong graphic design skills supported by conceptual skills and creative thinking
- You have a solid understanding of typography, layout and design which you can employ quickly and accurately
- You understand user interface design and branding, and can analyse existing designs to ensure continual improvement
- You have excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite package, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- You enjoy problem-solving and enjoy translating business problems into compelling, creative visual solutions
- You have experience of delivering creative solutions across multiple platforms, from brief to completion
- You have experience in developing, executing and policing brand guidelines and positioning
- You have experience working in partnership with a copywriter to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfil the brief
- You have strong organisation, communication and presentation skills
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well in a fast-paced working environment
- You have the ability to work collaboratively, see other people's point of view and take on board feedback
- You are a team player, self-motivated, proactive and focused on delivery
- Experience of Sketch, Figma or similar design tools would be an advantage
Note: you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this role
What's on Offer
The successful Creative Digital Senior Designer based in Bristol will receive:
£40,000 - £50,000
- Great work environment - regular company socials, free daily snacks
- Flexible work environment built on trust and autonomy
- Enjoy employee / friends & family discounts on Company products
- Generous employee referral program
- Cycle Scheme & Tech Scheme
- A tax-efficient group pension scheme with SmartPension
- Life Insurance with Yulife
- Medical, Dental & Optical cash-plan with WPA
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- YuLife Well-being app & access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year