- Working for a rapidly growing Fintech
- Providing senior debt £1-10M to corporates and SMEs
About Our Client
My client is one of the leading UK institutionally backed fintechs providing financing to corporates and SMEs in the UK.
Key responsibilities for the position include:
* Provide execution, credit and structuring advice on deals provided by Origination with a strong emphasis on quality
* Provide clear oral and written opinions where required on execution, credit and structuring matters
* Prepare high quality presentation documents on structuring matters for clients and for
* Liaise with internal teams to automate
and improve operational processes where possible
* Support Middle Office team on the corporate/investor reporting queries.
* Update relevant market/sector data and ratings
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role will have:
* 1-2 years financial analyst experience, preferably for a bank, private equity, or buy-side
* Proficient knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
* Understanding of financial statements including income statement, balance sheets and
cash flow statements.
* Creative problem solving and analytical skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
* Attention to detail and ability to grasp complex concepts
* Ability to effectively prioritise and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
* Interested in working with new technological tools and working environment
What's on Offer
This role is offering a driven individual a chance to join a fintech which is emerging as a leading domestic player in the £1-10M UK markets with a clear career path and the opportunity for global mobility as the organisation expands.
You'll be paid a competitive compensation package.