£50,000 - £60,000
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing Audit team, as part of their Credit
About Our Client
Large Corporate and Investment banking client seeking a Credit Auditor in London.
- The Audit Department Credit Review Group are asked to provide reasonable assurance regarding the accuracy of the Obligor and Facility grades as well as the Borrower's Category which are assigned to the Bank's credit
- Continuous Review, On-site Review, Branch Credit Review, Self-Assessment (SA) Classification Review and Discounted Cash Flow Reviews.
- This role will assist the Asset Finance & Structured Products / Transaction Banking & Emerging Markets Team and the Group in completing assigned reviews.
The Successful Applicant
The Credit Auditor will:
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing are essential in order to efficiently complete reviews and prepare reports / document findings.
- Some previous credit experience and/or accounting experience required.
- Attention to detail is required in order to efficiently review and document work.
- IT literate.
- Degree Education (minimum).
What's on Offer