- This is a new permanent position in a fast growing international bank
- This role requires a candidate who has experience assessing credit risk
About Our Client
My client is a growing international bank. This role will be based in the City of London.
The Credit Risk Analyst will:
- Analysis of credit/writing proposals and providing recommendations to the relevant decision making body.
- To visit clients along with the Front Office.
- Monitor the risks of the branch's credit portfolio and make recommendations to General Management to optimize these risks.
- Ensure that correct procedures are in place to monitor credit and market risks and assure where needed consistent application and enforcement of credit risk policies, processes and control.
- To review legal documentation from a credit risk perspective.
- Tightly work with the Branch Credit Risk Manager, supporting him.
- Responsible for communicating and enforcing corporate risk policies and procedures
- Liaise with head office on risk-related matters.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Credit Risk Analyst will have the following skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in the UK financial industry (international banks with headoffice outside the UK are a plus) dealing with risks related to CIB clients.
- Spanish language knowledge is a plus.
- Credit analysis background in Financial Services (ideally banking)
- Experience in Corporate and Commercial banking, Structured Finance products, and business financing
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including cash flow analysis and financial modeling.
- Solid relevant legal knowledge and documentation experience.
- Credit structuring skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive with an ability to work in a team or independently.
- Capable/willing to assume responsibility.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Accuracy and orientation to detail.
- Negotiation skills.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role based in the City of London, offering a competitive basic salary, bonus and benefits.