- This is a exciting new role in a high performing FX brokerage firm based
- This person will have SME credit risk experience in Financial Services
About Our Client
My client is an international FX trading firm. This role is based in the City of London.
The Credit Risk Manager will:
- Support the development of two credit risk analysts
- Review structured options product proposals from a credit perspective.
- Run portfolio reviews of clients and counterparties based on country or sector risk.
- Prepare monthly and ad hoc reporting to senior management and the Board.
- Provide input into the scoping, design, development, validation and implementation of credit risk models.
- Help lead current development of a new credit management and internal rating system.
- Prepare credit reviews for new and existing counterparties.
The Successful Applicant
The Credit Risk Manager will have:
- Team management experience
- Exposure to FX products in a Financial Services firm
- Experience of working within a group credit risk function or business level equivalent.
- Experience of working in an underwriting/decisioning role in a bank or financial institution.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Well organised and experience of working to tight deadlines and managing high workloads.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role based in the City of London.