CRM and Data Administrator
Work with an innovative and fast-growing company
Work for one of the largest financial advisors in the UK
About Our Client
Our client are a one of the largest and leading financial services advisors in the UK. The CRM Executive role will be based across two offices (The City of London and West End).
- Development and implementation of CRM strategy
- Working with existing channel partners and developing collaborative partnerships in order to extend companies audiences and communities
- Responsible for current systems and other supporting processes & systems to ensure ongoing accuracy of data and reporting
- Development of systems including how we use new technologies to improve input and output
- Develops and implements acquisition and retention campaigns
- Customer segmentation and defining data requirements to deliver targeted campaigns
- Collating campaign analytics & providing insights to improve future performance
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will have technical knowledge of developing and implementing a CRM strategy.
- Experience setting up the foundation to build client histories and capture new prospects.
- Understanding how to maximise the platform for effective communications.
- Experience collaborating with a small team and getting involved with various tasks.
- Understanding of financial services is desirable.
- Smart thinking and innovative.
- Able to use initiative.
- Ambitious and driven.
What's on Offer