CRM BI Analyst
Join a FTSE 250 company within a growing global CRM team.
A business critical role with global stakeholder management.
About Our Client
A FTSE250 company based in Central London. A global office network with over 7000 employees worldwide.
- Build Lead generation and CRM campaign performance dashboards in close collaboration with key stakeholders to visualize data on our BI platform using a variety of data sources to meet user requirements and solve business problems.
- Ad hoc reporting and insight as required based on business requirements
- Surface this information to support key decision making within the organisation
- Regularly monitor KPIs to track progress against audience development and retention goals
- Work closely with other CRM streams to drive insights that will help produce better performing campaigns, proactively contribute to solving business challenges via data and reporting
- Monitor data flow across the business to ensure data maintains integrity
- Recommend ways to deal with data quality issues
- Deliver support to business users. Investigating and resolving application errors, data discrepancies and queries.
- Set up of relevant alerts to assist CRM teams in spotting campaign tracking/performance issues
- Identify ways in which to improve analytical processes to increase productivity and efficiency
- Document procedures and processes and take part in user meetings and assist in presenting issues and solutions both orally and in writing
- Contribution of the development of the data infrastructure
- Support the research and development of new experimentation methods and predictive modelling techniques that could sharpen or speed up decision making and move key metrics
The Successful Applicant
Education and Experience
- BSc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Minimum of 3-4 years analytical work experience - preferably within a CRM department
- Highly skilled to develop holistic dashboards preferably PowerBI, with data visualisation / dashboard development experience
- With proven experience managing multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Strong data analysis skills, having a good understanding of relational databases and the ability to produce complex reports
- Extensive knowledge of reporting tools (PowerBI)
- Demonstrable evidence of advanced Excel knowledge, including data handling and manipulation techniques such as lookups and pivots
- Knowledge of Data Cleansing, Data Management and Data Processing best practices
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets
- Data Warehouse / Solution Design (Azure)
- Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL)
- Understanding of big data technologies / data warehouse solutions
- + Desirable previous experience with Salesforce products (Salesforce / Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot)
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and pragmatic individual with the ability to not be put off by obstacles, displaying a high level of initiative, self-motivation and eagerness to learn
- Attention to detail-and strong ability to spot data issues is a must.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, capable of communicating and presenting analytical insight to internal stakeholders at all levels of seniority, in an international environment
- The ability to translate and conceptualize statistical information from multiple online and offline sources into commercial actions
- Fluent English is necessary, another language is a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for growth and progression
- Central London offices
- Global experience