CRM Campaigns Manager
You are an experienced and driven CRM professional
You know how to drive awareness and engagement of brands via the use of CRM
About Our Client
An industry leader in the world of recruitment, my client is internationally known with a global reach and a work force of over 7000. They are pioneers in their approach to working with their customers employing a customer centric philosophy in all that they do.
- Ensure the CRM programme provides an effective sales funnel of client opportunities for the operational business.
- Ensure that the CRM programme drives increased levels of quality candidates for all areas of the UK business.
- Plan and execute the delivery of multi-channel digital CRM marketing campaigns.
- Maintain a detailed record of processes and campaign plans to ensure the continued improvements in CRM efficiency and effectiveness.
- Detailed reporting on key KPIs (open rates, click-throughs, conversion rates, unsubscribes, etc.). Provide recommendations or action plans based on analysis of report findings.
- Implement test & learn strategies to identify the optimal email creative, copy (email and SMS), and deployment programmes for emails and SMS to maximise the effectiveness of customer communications and journeys.
- Provide training, support and guidance to all type of users of Exact Target (CRM, Consultants, Marketing, etc.) throughout the business.
- Manages campaign creative with the Studio and Content teams to ensure that the campaigns align to the overall marketing programme and on brand and align with the company tone and style guides.
- Utilise SQL/Excel/campaign tool to develop and maintain regular reports on the response from all campaign activity, detailing performance within each campaign and providing one overall report regularly that summarises all CRM activities taking place.
- Produce end of campaign analysis to critically review and understand changes in customer behaviour and provide a detailed understanding of the differences between responders and non-responders.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have some or all of the following characteristics:
- Experience of CRM campaign implementation and management.
- Knowledge of ExactTarget and other email marketing tool.
- Experience of data analysis to drive campaigns.
- Database and analytical skills an advantage, especially SQL skills.
- Excellent Campaign Selections / Analytics experience
- Competent in Excel and data analysis.
- High level of motivation and initiative and the ability to excel in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal and ability to build solid relationships at all levels
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate:
Competitive salary + benefits