- Brilliant opportunity to work in the CRM team for a global search company
- 6 month contract sitting within the Marketing team
About Our Client
This client are a global search business. You will be working within the Marketing team to support the wider business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Work within the CRM Customer Journey Team to manage the delivery of global customer lifecycle and behaviour triggered marketing programme across the business globally.
- Managing the scheduling, testing, build and deployment of the global lifecycle campaigns using Salesforce MC + Pardot.
- Work closely with global content, wider CRM team, Agency and digital teams to manage the collation of content for each campaign in all required languages.
- Maintain detailed documentation of journey / campaign / segmentation and design plans.
- Manage regional optimisations of both B2B & B2C programmes to ensure global programmes remain consistent and best in class.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience in email marketing / CRM campaign implementation
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, or similar email marketing tools
- Basic SQL & HTML is desirable
- Desire to work hands-on in a fast paced, analytical environment, while also working on multiple projects simultaneously, collaborating, and providing strategic direction across various technical and creative teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
- 6 month contract
- £30,000 per annum (DOE) (pro rata)
- London based opportunity but currently working from home
- Immediate start