CRM & Loyalty Manager
Integrate a new CRM system and drive customer focussed communications
Define customer journey, develop automation strategy and drive engagement
About Our Client
'Brompton's mission is to transform the way people live in cities. The Brompton Bicycle was conceived in 1975 as a product that increases people's independence and freedom and this is still at the heart of everything they do. Brompton build products that are genuinely useful wherever and whenever they are needed. Still made in London today, with 312 employees and with presence in 45 countries, Brompton manufacture over 45,000 bikes per year and is the UK's largest bike manufacturer from the UK head office near Ealing. '
The CRM & Loyalty Manager role requires a self-starter with the drive and skill set to advance our CRM and Loyalty programs at pace. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a key strategic role within the business, playing a crucial part in our transition towards an omnichannel customer experience and leading several transformation projects. The role presents a unique opportunity to have a significant impact on a business that is already thriving, with the scope to develop a team and roadmap to improve the customer experience in line with our premium positioning and global ambitions.
- Develop the global customer engagement strategy, contributing to the overall marketing objectives, review current CRM & Loyalty processes, systems, suppliers and outputs, providing recommendations aligned to our ambitious growth plans and premium brand positioning
- Lead cross-functional teams to create and execute a CRM & Loyalty roadmap which step changes our activity
- Build and lead the CRM & Loyalty team to attract, retain and engage Brompton customers, maximising loyalty and customer lifetime value
- Lead the global email marketing and segmentation strategy, supporting the CRM & Email Marketing Executive to deliver the plan in line with marketing and ecommerce objectives
Customer Lifecycle Management
- Lead the customer lifecycle marketing strategy, driving and overseeing the implementation of increasingly personalised communications
- Analyse customer behaviour data to generate actionable insights and strategies to optimise customer journeys and reduce pain points with relevant and personalised trigger communications.
Acquisition & Database Development
- Lead the strategy to grow our consumer database of: Owners: Increase bike registration rate with a combination of strategic and tactical initiatives. Prospects: Drive data capture across customer touchpoints, improving processes and systems to provide a seamless customer experience
- Develop a Brompton loyalty program which offers a compelling proposition for customers whilst driving profitable growth for the business
Budget Management, Reporting & Insight
- Build and manage the CRM and Loyalty budget supported by clear rationale to deliver positive ROI. Prepare weekly and monthly reports, monitoring the performance of CRM and loyalty programs
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for someone who has an in-depth knowledge of personalised marketing and CRM, loyalty programmes and drivers for customer engagement, ideally within an omnichannel environment. The successful candidate for the CRM & Loyalty Manager role will have a proven track record of leading cross functional teams and influencing internal and external senior stakeholders. You are a capable leader with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead both peers and your team, nurturing and developing direct reports. You demonstrate a clear understanding of complex business needs, employing an analytical, problem-solving approach with the ability to make data-led decisions with speed to deliver results. You thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment and enjoy driving and leading change.
Personal attributes and skills
- Ability to understand complex business needs, translate them to technical requirements and deliver value-added solutions with a strong customer-focused mindset
- An excellent team player and team leader with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and an ability to use data to drive decision making
- Excellent written and communication skills, with the ability to present solutions in an organised manner
- Worked in a similar role within a B2C omnichannel business
- Worked in a multicultural, multinational business and achieved results by using local insights to tailor approach
- Experience working with and influencing senior stakeholders on major projects
- Experience managing and reviewing agencies, desirable to have conducted a RFP process
- Technical experience using a major CRM 3rd party platform, ideally with direct experience supporting the scoping and integration of a CRM system.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary on offer