- CRM Manager - Insight Analyst - Market Analyst
- Yorkshire - Remote Working
About Our Client
A well known fast growing organisation with the customer at the heart of what they do
As a CRM/ Insights Specialist you will have.
- Proven experience in a CRM or marketing communications role at managerial level
- Experience of using various datasets and ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud (including automations)
- Experience of using Google Analytics and Datarama
- Ability to lead simultaneous initiatives
- Ability to drive communication and collaboration across functions within the business
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills with ability to drive communication and collaboration across functions within the business
- Clear and concise report writing ability
- Deliver increased value to customers and enable CRM to hit business KPIs including revenue, engagement, customer value, database increase customer retention
The Successful Applicant
As a CRM & Insight Manager, you will be looking over various reports, the data includes sales records, purchasing history, types of purchase, service history, product inquiries, complaints, exposure and response to marketing campaigns and channel preferences. You will then help to drive initiative around this in a creative way
- Develop and implement a CRM strategy and supporting roadmap, that capitalises on a CRM system
- Plan and deliver CRM activity, ensuring customer journey automations and BAU content is accurate, innovative, and engaging with a clear purpose that serves value to each customer.
- Drive CRM performance through Test and Learn best practice.
- Analyse and segment the customer data to we ensure the most relevant content is delivered to customers
- Provide analysis and aid the extended marketing team across both digital and social channels
- Plan, write and edit engaging, relevant, and factually accurate copy for a variety of internal channels.
- Develop and implement communications plans for a wide range of business projects.
What's on Offer
£Salary Competitive + great benefits
If you have worked as a CRM/ Insight Manager within a B2C environment - Hospitality, Leisure, Travel or maybe Retail then please make contact ASAP.
This role will be mainly remote, but you will have to be in Yorkshire a few days a week or as required. There will also be some travel with this role