- Exciting time to join a rapidly growing private healthcare business
- Brand new vacancy so exciting opportunity to make your mark early on
About Our Client
My client has offices in London and in the Midlands. You will be working remotely but may go to an office once a week or once every few weeks depending on your preference. The line manager is fully supportive of flexible working.
The role of CRM Manager - Private Healthcare (Remote) will involve:
- Planning, designing and implementing an omni-channel CRM/engagement strategy
- Work with the Digital Director, Head of Marketing, Senior Marketing Manager and Business Insight teams to build winning campaigns ensuring they're optimised at all times
- Provide and build campaign analytics reports for all activity to support a dynamic 'test and learn' culture.
- Utilise and optimise the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM platform structure and architecture to ensure that it optimises value and engagement for all segmentations and captures and builds all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Analysing and documenting Customer Journey Mapping touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively
The Successful Applicant
The suitable candidate for the role of CRM Manager - Private Healthcare (Remote) will be/have:
- It is absolutely essential that you have used and are comfortable using Power BI
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Healthcare experience would be a bonus but they're also open to B2B and B2C backgrounds
- Experience handling large sets of data and analysing it into user friendly insight
What's on Offer
My client is looking to offer the CRM Manager - Private Healthcare (Remote) a competitive salary of between £60k-£65k dependent on experience. You will only be expected to be in the office once a week or once every few weeks.