Birmingham based travel company
CRM role across all digital customer touchpoints
About Our Client
A market leader in their field, my client has a strong digital presence. The CRM Manager will play a key role in driving customer engagement across all relevant touchpoints.
The CRM Manager will report directly in the Marketing Director and will the lead role in defining and delivering the CRM Strategy. The role will encompass:
- Based on customer insight and ROI, map key customer campaigns across all channels.
- Build customer audiences, use segmentation techniques to select audiences to target emails to the right customers.
- Build out campaigns and customer journeys using our campaign management tools
- Ensure email deliverability is optimized and ensure email best practice is in place.
- Plan, build and implement dynamic content.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this CRM Manager will possess a strong CRM and digital background. You will have a track record of owning the full end-to-end CRM journey. In addition to a strong CRM background, you will appreciate the wider digital spectrum.
What's on Offer
Highly competitive package.