- Perfect role for a Marketing Manager with CRM experience
- 12 month contract - immediate start
About Our Client
My client is a household name in the travel and tourism industry operating for more than 40 years in the UK and Europe. A genuinely great place to work with a family atmosphere and great benefits.
- Develop and drive the end to end CRM proposition from a technology, segmentation, messaging, delivery, testing, measurement and reporting
- Develop CRM strategies such as email marketing campaigns
- Establish and grow strong relationships with multiple senior stakeholders through a demonstration of industry knowledge, customer/content led thinking and the application of this to solve challenges
- Play a key role in supporting new business development goals
The Successful Applicant
The successful CRM Manager must have
- Previous experience within CRM role
- Proven track record of creating and delivering highly effective, data driven CRM solutions.
- A passion for excellence and continuous improvement
- Strong team management and development skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
What's on Offer
The successful CRM Manager can expect an attractive salary with excellent benefits and discounts.