- CRM Executive - Marketing Data Analyst
- Remote/ Hybrid Working
About Our Client
A well established higher education client based in the north offering remote working
As a CRM Executive - Market Data Analyst you will be involved in a broad range of activities.
- Build an excellent understanding of student prospect and applicant data and its structure within the CRM system (MS Dynamics).
- Send high quality email communications via the CRM and other email platforms to different target groups by managing and utilising data on the CRM and from our Admissions team.
- Work closely with the CRM Marketing System Manager to action a CRM communications strategy to maximise student recruitment.
- Manage the day to day operating of customer facing pages on the CRM and automated event booking emails.
- Import data gathered via open days, events, online forms etc. into our CRM to create new leads and update communications history of existing customers.
- Respond to requests from Marketing for sets of data and reports.
- Set up events on the CRM system, monitor bookings and download registration reports.
The Successful Applicant
As a CRM Executive and Marketing Data Analyst you will have;
- Ideally 2 years experience working in a CRM role or within marketing where CRM was part of that role
- You will have Advanced Microsoft Excel experience and capabilities.
- You must have a keen eye for detail, strong analytics skills with the ability to interpret data.
- Demonstrable experience of reporting and data analysis to present findings clearly and concisely.
- Experience of using and developing CRM systems in a marketing environment. Microsoft Dynamics experience advantageous, but not essential as training will be given.
- Demonstrated experience in working with databases, data analysis, segmentation and email marketing platforms.
What's on Offer
£Competitive salary and excellent benefits as well as flexible working Please apply ASAP interviews are to take place soon