- CRM Operation Support- FULLY REMOTE ROLE
- Part of a leading research institution with access to the latest technology
About Our Client
"UEA is a world leading research institution which is based on a campus that provides top quality academic, social and cultural facilities to over 17,000 students. UEA is one of six organisations that together forms the Norwich Research Park (NRP) Partnership; home to nearly 3,000 scientists working in several world ranked institutions and a world leading centre for environment, health and plant science research. At UEA we come together from different fields to learn, innovate, collaborate and help create a better future. "
- This role is a technical post and a will involve supporting the specialists in the business areas that use the platform and managing the data feeds into and out of the platform.
- This post requires an individual who can consistently and reliably follow established procedures to perform technical tasks.
- The role includes many aspects of support such as liaison with end users, suppliers and expert groups, training, monitoring of service performance, upgrades, patching, fault resolution and backup & security. Activity will primarily be on the Salesforce platform, but some time will be spent helping team members support other systems.
- The post holder will perform a critical role in system operation and will be responsible for ensuring that process and system documentation is complete, accessible and up to date.
- Experience of the Salesforce platform would be an advantage but necessary training will be provided.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable experience in a system support role
- Demonstrable experience in a customer facing role
- Demonstrable experience in a system administration role.
- Demonstrable oral and written communications skills in English language.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a small team.
- Commitment to the service ethos and user focused
- Ability to work in a demanding environment and to tight deadlines
- Experience of programming languages such as C#
- Database development and management experience, including writing simple queries
- Knowledge of using scripting tools to automate jobs and manage data, e.g. PowerShell
- Experience of using version control tools such as G IT
- Experience of managing data feeds between systems
- Experience of the Salesforce platform
What's on Offer
Apply to find out more'To find out more about working at UEA please click here'