About Our Client
This well known Bristol based organisation have an exciting Digital Transformation ahead and are looking for an experienced CRO Analyst to join their Ecommerce team.
Sitting within the Ecommerce department, alongside web designers and developers, the CRO Analyst will be responsible for:
- Improve the user experience of the UK & European Ecommerce websites.
- Use multiple digital analytics tools to analyse and provide insight into user behaviour.
- Utilise user research such as survey setting to collect qualitative data.
- Develop user insight into ideas for improvement.
- Communicating ideas using relevant documentation, specifying mobile and desktop user journeys using wireframing tools.
- Assist in delivering the A/B and MVT test roadmap
- Assist the Ecommerce development roadmap by providing research and solutions for new website features.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to demonstrates a data and research driven approach, with a good understanding of how both analytics tools and user research can inform designs. They will also ideally have experience of the following:
- Ecommerce/ retail
- A/B testing
- Understanding of Front End technologies (html, css, IS)
- UX research methods
- Producing wireframes, interactive prototypes and user journeys
What's on Offer
£30,000-£40,000 + great benefits, career development and a supportive team culture.
Remote working options are currently in place, however, in the future it is expected that candidates will be required to work in the Bristol office 2-3 days per week.