- Exciting opportunity to join a well known Travel Company!
- Great opportunity for a Conversion and Optimisation Manager!
About Our Client
A well known Travel Company that offer self-catering facilities across 12 European countries are looking for an experience Conversion and Optimisation Manager to joining their team based in Northwich.
Customer Journey Insight
- Use web analytics, session replay and or other monitoring tools to understand user behaviour and digital customer journeys.
- Source and review qualitative data (such as user testing, website and email surveys, etc.) to supplement site metrics and explain trends, as well as to collate suggestions for new developments.
- Recommend features and functionality we should integrate in order to understand and improve these journeys.
- Identify potential improvements to website content in order to reduce bounce rate, or increase engagement and conversion, and collaborate with the Content team to instigate changes.
- Audit existing website functionality to ensure that user journeys, tracking and attribution are all functioning correctly, and providing further investigation of any known issues.
- Review and benchmark against competitors and other websites, both inside and outside of the travel sector, to identify potential opportunities and best practice.
Testing & Personalisation
- Review site KPIs on a regular basis to help establish opportunities and prioritise initiatives.
- Craft hypotheses for A/B testing or multivariate tests based on qualitative/quantitative data and previous optimisation experience.
- Manage the end-to-end optimisation testing process, including prioritisation, requirements gathering, implementation, measurement, and next-step recommendations.
- Produce test summary reports with detailed analysis of performance and ensuring statistical significance.
- Define and implement a personalisation strategy to deliver the best possible experience to all users and maximise conversion and performance on all journeys.
- Collaborate with the Commercial team to understand changing business priorities, and identify opportunities for optimise sales performance through merchandising techniques that influence our search functionality, the way in which we organise and promote holiday options, and our checkout process.
- Be the conversion support expert for campaign planning and manage landing page strategy, through ongoing testing of new ideas.
Website Optimisation and Development
- Play a key role in influencing the development roadmap, based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs and in line with business objectives, ensuring the website has the capabilities to meet current and future needs.
- Take a structured approach to the roll-out of new tests and website features, working closely with the Digital Development teamto ensure that all new site developments are correctly implemented and tested, and adhere to best practice.
- Implement user experience best practice and champion improvements aimed at achieving optimal conversion rates and maximising repeat business.
- Manage, support and develop the UX Designer.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing, Digital Development and Contact Centre teams.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be accomplished at looking at all stages of the purchase journey to find ways to help website visitors - understanding how people use the website, identifying areas in need of improvement, increasing engagement - with the ultimate goal of driving up conversion
This role will manage a programme of CRO initiatives including A/B split testing, MVT and personalisation, and will influence priorities for the Digital Content and Development teams. It's a key role that will have a direct impact on the customer journey and website performance and be at the core of a test and learn culture within the company.
The role is focused on the Eurocamp and Al Fresco Holidays UK/Ireland websites, but will have influence beyond these properties through the sharing of best practice with our European teams. It will work closely with a number of key stakeholders from around the business including the Digital Development team, Contact Centre, Commercial, and European Marketing teams.
- Passionate about digital, with a strong interest in user experience and user interface design.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in a conversion-optimisation role.
- Excellent knowledge of digital analytics using Google 360, Adobe Analytics or similar.
- Experience with online testing platforms such as Monetate, Optimizely and Maxymiser.
- Knowledge of customer insights and VOC tools such as Hotjar, SessionCam, Content Square and Crazyegg.
- Experience in planning, conducting and analysing user research remote and / or moderated research.
- Methodical, with great attention to detail.
- Excellent numerical ability and working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Great at team working and co-ordinating across the company with stakeholders at all levels.
- Commercial awareness with the ability to manage multiple streams of activity concurrently.
- Travel background would be helpful, but website / ecommerce experience is far more important.
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £40,000 + great benefits and the opportunity to worth with a really successful team in a growing organisation