Customer Account Manager
Work for a market-leading data insight business
Outstanding opportunity selling into the housing sector
About Our Client
My client is a market leader in providing data and insight into the public housing sector, offering business intelligence which drive operational performance.
As the Customer Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring existing accounts are retained, up-sold and cross-sold where appropriate.
- Signing up new housing associations to use the platform.
- Achieve a series of performance targets including income, sales, customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Seek and provide customer feedback and intelligence on the portfolio of services to identify any gaps in our offer and handle or escalate any complaints received appropriately.
- Carry out regular monitoring, review and risk analysis of subscriptions with a view to minimising subscription non-renewals.
- Generate and close sales leads for consultancy
- Attend external events and deliver occasional presentations.
The Successful Applicant
The Customer Account Manager is:
- Educated to degree (or equivalent) level
- Has experience of Senior Executive Level Relationship Management
- Strong track record of aligning complex customer environments to a portfolio of products and service
- Commercial approach
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Well organised with the ability to work well under pressure
- Team player and strong individual contributor
- Consultative Solution Sales Experience
- Evidence of achieving sales targets
- Housing or Property background / experience
- Excellent written and oral communication & presentation skills
What's on Offer
- Great base salary
- Car allowance
- Home-based contract
- Includes additional company benefits