Customer Account Manager
Work with diverse people, empowered to revolutionise the technology space
Join a developing business with opportunities for massive growth.
About Our Client
My client is a software house transforming companies processes into tangible business results.
- Build strong rapport with clients to really understand their business issues and use that knowledge to develop appropriate solutions.
- You will be tasked with training & supporting Clients, providing first class customer service.
- Use your skills to manage client relationships and develop opportunities with the chance to up sell on new feature functionality
The Successful Applicant
- 1-2 years sales (or customer service) experience preferable but not essential. We will take graduates with the right potential
- Confident dealing with high key stakeholders
- Motivated by targets and enjoys a challenge
- Comfortable travelling across the UK
- Graduate degree required
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a busy environment
- Effective self-starter who is enjoys problem-solving and has an interest in technology
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive:
- Salary paying up to £25,000
- Fast paced and collaborative working environment.
- Private health care
- Competitive bonus structure