- Join a well known and established brand
- Opportunity to showcase your Supply Chain knowledge & customer management skills
About Our Client
My client is a leading food and drink company with a fast-growing health-focused portfolio.
They are a people powered business, characterised by trust. They value output and personal contribution. They are offering a competitive package including a double matched pension, annual bonus, private healthcare, life assurance and product vouchers.
- Define & align the supply chain account strategy for given customers (cost reduction & topline impact) in collaboration with the commercial teams.
- Be the "voice" of the retailer within supply-chain and take responsibility for queries relating to the service package
- Use retailer systems and information to drive KPI performance (service level, availability and waste), and develop action plans in collaboration with customers, wider supply chain and commercial teams, as well as providing root cause analysis, learning, corrective actions.
- Unlock Supply Chain efficiency & manage customer supply chain initiatives
- Plan and chair monthly customers meeting (e.g. 30-60-90)
- Articulate short-term trends and customer insight for demand generation (liaising with the demand planning teams as appropriate)
- Collaborative Forecasting, Planning and Replenishment with customers - aligning demand between Danone and the Customer (base, promotions, events)
- Execute promotions, events, range reviews, discontinuations, seasonal planning with customers
- Manage date-life violations to reduce waste and minimise write-offs
- Responsible for aligning on allocation principles and communication with Customer, Commercial & Supply Planning
- Lead and drive end-to-end initiatives cross-functionally
- Share best practice and insight across the business to drive overall supply chain excellence.
- This role requires limited weekend/bank holiday working on a rota basis (in line with the rest of the Customer Collaboration and Logistics team).
Scope & Impact
- Influencer of top and bottom line performance (OSA, waste, RTM strategy)
- Drive strong customer collaboration across a wide range of areas (daily replenishment, forecasting, promotions management, route to market)
- Work cross functionally with sales to understand & contribute to the long-term internal customer collaboration strategy
- Cost & topline impact - dependent on level of collaboration with the retailer or project spec
- Internal; Sales, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, IPRO, Logistics
- External; Customers, external companies eg; IGD
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Supply Chain /Sales / Customer Service, preferably in FMCG organisation
- Excellent communication skills adjusting style to audience
- Ability to move quickly between big picture thinking and detailed, hands-on execution
- Very strong relationship building skills & excellent communication skills
- Experience of building a customer partnership
- Strong Analytical skills - able to interpret data and add insight and relevance to data
- Strong Excel & Powerpoint skills
- Autonomy & pro-activity, challenging and able to influence
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + package