- BRAND NEW role with a market-leading FMCG manufacturer
- Leading multi-functional diagnostics sessions to identify value chain projects
About Our Client
My client are a highly-successful, multi-site FMCG manufacturer. This role will be predominantly based at their incredible site in Northamptonshire, but future travel to other sites may be required.
As Customer Collaboration Manager, you will focus on the identification of potential customer value opportunities through the following processes;
- Running product and packaging diagnostics in line with purchasing strategies and providing data analysis on existing customer profiles to understand potential sales optimisation opportunities
- Planning and leading multi-functional internal diagnostics sessions to identify value chain projects
- Facilitation of customer/supplier value chain creation workshops
- Create customer value creation plans taking into account customer value creation input from all excellence programmes, giving clarity on value vs ease of implementation on all initiatives.
- Gain approval of projects though the Business Unit change management process
- Work closely with the commercial leads to ensure all initiatives are understood and available to share with the customer
- Monitor project progress and ensure trackers are maintained to reflect latest views on delivery
- Contribute to periodic business and customer updates as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Customer Collaboration Manager, will have experience in delivering end-to-end customer-focused projects within a manufacturing and supply chain environment. You will have a strong business/process improvement skillset Inc. CAPEX and have led cost-out projects.
Experience within FMCG would be advantagoues (not essential), alongside experience of working with blue-chip organisations.
You will be degree educated or equivalent, have strong analytical skills, a good understanding of cost modelling and proficient with databases (MS Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint).
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and package, alongside flexible working (c. 2 days p/w at the Northamptonshire based site).