Customer Communications & Marketing Executive
Opportunity to join a growing Financial Services
Be apart of an expanding Marketing Team
About Our Client
A financial services company leading the way offering a unique cashless solution to schools!
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop, plan and deliver a comprehensive Marketing and Comms plan for customers.
- Provide a central coordination service for customer communication and retention activity across the business.
- Ability to work with different business stakeholders to create targeted plain English communications to customers.
- Write customer facing sales and support copy (emails, web content, letters, brochures, e-newsletters, case studies, help documents, service updates etc).
- Use existing processes, workflows and planning tools to create multi-channel campaigns (print, digital and events).
- Brief and liaise with third party marketing and print agencies as required.
- Ensure a high quality, consistent customer experience in terms of timeliness of information, brand compliance, copy style and content.
- Manage, maintain and segment customer data within the CRM and other applications.
- Develop a good working knowledge of the client and be able to offer guidance and advice to customers as required (full training will be given).
- Produce a range of monthly reports to monitor progress and spot trends in customer usage.
- Collate and deliver a monthly email round-up of 'how's business' aimed at staff.
- Support any additional tasks assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- Work as an active member of the Marketing Team to deliver a high level of service across the business. Actively contribute ideas to the team in order to drive marketing activity, business growth, reduce costs, drive efficiency and raise quality.
The Successful Applicant
- Highly proficient in commonly used business software including MS Windows / Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
Working knowledge of Email marketing platforms
Good understanding of IT systems, in particular using CRM databases
Capable of building strong relationships and collaboration with key stakeholders, internally and externally
What's on Offer
A competetive package