- Leading global Consultancy Firm
- Opportunity to work a variety of clients and projects
About Our Client
Client is a global Consulting practise, headquartered in Paris, France.
The Pillar support role will play a key role in creating solutions, consulting, and shaping the strategy for pursuits, transition, consulting and run for the Execute pillar. This will include a focus on Trade Promotion Planning, Sales channel and customer optimization and management of commercial activities, can translate Customer Development (CD) Insights and analytics, develop strategic growth plans, channel development, business plan development and execution, industry leading platforms, automation. Management/Optimization processes to address industry best practices associated with customer types (retail, wholesale, distributor, B2B, etc,.)
Role involves Strategic Consulting, Solutions Design, Customer Development experience, Leadership skills. Must have experience in Operating model consulting, ability to generate an End to End vision across Supply chain to Pay Key processes. EG: Annual planning, S&OP, Promotional planning and management, trade promo management.
You will need to demonstrate the ability to:
- Create and communicate a transformation roadmap and vision around how organizations execute and manage go to market activities relating to category and channel performance tracking, customer business plan execution, promotional and in store execution activities
- Have the ability to envision and craft a transformation plan and operating model for various clients that integrates customer development and promo execution plans with other supply chain, finance, data and analytics activities that would drive greater business outcomes and remove friction across the enterprise.
- Play a key role in the sales and pursuit process to sell the pillar design and vision for integrated operations to prospective clients.
- Lead and support projects spanning several practices/disciplines/geographies managing scope, risks, results, delays and profitability.
- Ability to analyze existing client data, volumes, technology, operating models, process outcomes and design leading Integrated Operations solutions and pursuit content for prospective and existing clients.
- Be an "Influencer" in the further development of your domain/specialism via technical knowledge, capabilities and attitude and domain/industry expertise. Works across functional teams to advise and direct
- Understand concepts around Digital/online sales and marketing, understanding of different routes to market: modern trade, traditional trade, ecom
- Experience and exposure to Trade Promotion Management/Optimization processes to address industry best practices associated with customer types (retail, wholesale, distributor, B2B, etc,.)
- Must have supply chain experience.
- Focus on business results and higher profit margin, while organizing successful delivery
- Be a confident, polished and fluent presenter frequently presenting to client management teams, to boards and to large audiences
- Lead the development and extension of products and services and know how to communicate and market them
- Drive process improvement through technology related tools within the given area of expertise
- Strategically focuses people and resources to meet changing market requirements - Be an enabler of change.
- Implements effective recruitment strategies to build the organization to meet business objectives
- Have knowledge of and actively promote group wide knowledge management tools and learning. Can input to and design learning programs
The Successful Applicant
As Execute Pillar Support, you will support the Pillar lead on solutioning and designing our transformation and product strategy for the Customer Development (Execute) pillar, and support associated programmes. In addition, you will be responsible for managing pillar SMEs, associates, analysts and supporting roles for transformation and related projects. You will create a business platform from which you generate business volume and/or value and develop high-level business relations and high-impact projects
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a truly global Consultancy, assisting and effecting transformation across a plethora of clients and projects.