Customer Journey Manager
Customer Journey Manager - £40,000
Maternity Cover - 15 months
About Our Client
Michael Page are currently working in partnership with a leading professional services organisation based in North Birmingham to recruit a Customer Experience Manager on a 15 month FTC. £40,000.
Specific responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Overseeing direct communications with leads using marketing automation software, including the building of Customer Journeys that are relevant and personal.
- Customer Journey Mapping: analysing communication touch points to maximise opportunities for interactions or sales; and automating where appropriate.
- Increasing the volume of detailed and considered customer journey touchpoints to deliver relevant, communications across different channels e.g. Email, Direct Mail Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted activities.
- Developing A/B and multivariate testing strategies for all aspects of the Customer Journey to ensure the most effective approach Data management, to include manual data cleansing, suppressions and data loading.
- Running data queries within IBM Watson and sending updates to external suppliers/and internal colleagues.
- Assisting with marketing projects and activities as requested.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience in the following competencies:
- Technical knowledge of marketing automation platforms e.g. IBM Watson.
- Marketing communications experience, including hard copy literature, direct mail and email marketing, involving managing the creative, data selection and print production process, with knowledge of the GDPR
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Marketing qualifications with B2C marketing experience.
- Experience of translating product propositions into effective marketing messaging.
- Customer segmentation and segment targeting.
- Experience with CRM campaigns, customer lifecycle and incentive programmes.
- Experience of working within a regulated environment (e.g. financial services, legal or utilities).
What's on Offer
The successful candidates will receive a salary of £40,000 plus generous benefits.