Customer Marketing Manager
Working for a very high profile public sector organisation based in London
The Chance to work on large scale behaviour change campaigns
About Our Client
High profile public sector organisation based in London.
- You will plan, develop and lead on long term and short term focused campaigns and programmes which will reach millions of people.
- Lead on the day to day delivery and management of integrated communications campaigns and behaviour change campaigns.
- Management of project and campaign budgets.
- Be focused on the strategic.
- Manage and collaborate with creative and media agencies.
- Work across a number of marketing channels such as TV, radio, press and posters.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of planning, leading, and delivering customer communications campaigns.
- Have experience managing and collaborating with media and creative agencies.
- Have strong knowledge of customer and user communications and behaviour change strategies.
- Have experience and good knowledge of all core marketing communications channels such as TV, radio, press and posters, face to face, direct mail, online, digital and social media.
What's on Offer
£250 - £300 per day. Initially for 3 months with likely extension.