- Want to work for a supportive FTSE company that cares about their employees?
- Do you get genuine job satisfaction from helping others?
About Our Client
One of the largest self-storage companies in the United Kingdom and committed to creating a diverse workplace where all employees thrive.
Are you a people person looking to make a real difference? Do you get genuine job satisfaction from helping others? When customers visit a store, their experience starts with YOU! It's crucial that you'll have the eagerness to be warm and welcoming, making them feel looked after as soon as they walk in the door. Using your brilliant people skills, you'll determine what a customer's situation is and provide the relevant solutions and support they need. Whether it be; putting your cracking sales skills to use by promoting the products or using your initiative to ensure services and standards are well maintained. With full training provided right from the start, once you step through the door you will be fully supported in your career.
- Provide excellent customer service, in person, via email or phone.
- Complete daily health and safety walkarounds and help maintain the general cleanliness of the site.
- Carry out general administration tasks on our database (i.e. set up customer contracts and debt management).
- Take an equal share of responsibility by being a key holder and opening/closing your store.
The Successful Applicant
- Confident communicator and able to build/maintain relationships with the customers
- Ability to work on your own initiative and effectively as part of a team
- A "can do" attitude, not afraid of getting stuck into your work
- Enthusiasm and consistency with the ability to work alone or within a team
- Hunger to improve and learn new skills and a flexible approach to your working hours
What's on Offer
- A great salary matched with quarterly bonuses averaging around 10-12% (up to a maximum of 25%)
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Free on-site parking