Customer Service Representative
Do you have a passion for the motor trade?
Do you have experience with dealership networks?
About Our Client
For millions of people around the world, Polaris has become synonymous with adventure and passion, in both work and play. For more than 60 years my client has been making high-quality, breakthrough products-whether it's launching the snowmobile industry, reinventing ATV categories year after year, developing the first purpose-built military vehicles or introducing a radical 3-wheel moto-roadster.
From their entrepreneurial roots as a mechanical shop, they have grown into one of the world's largest Powersports companies. And in recent years, they have expanded beyond Powersports into adjacent markets, like commercial and military vehicles, where they can add value. Today, Polaris offers a diverse portfolio of best-in-class brands.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with UK Dealer network & all Key Accounts, and provide first-hand support for all order-to-cash queries.
- Manage back orders, ensures best warehouse/factory is used to optimise delivery performance. Provide appropriate status and communication to dealers.
- Ensures shipments are made in a timely manner and properly invoiced.
- Coordinates with credit department
- Resolves any shipment, delivery or invoicing issues.
- Document customer service processes, develop associated metrics and perform measurements service level.
- Manage customer service rep and UK office administrative function.
- Represent customer service function for any new projects. Provide business/customer requirements, validate processes and systems, document and train users on new processes.
- Ownership of and timely submission of ARFL load information to the DVLA portal.
- Be the first level of support for users and be the liaison with IT department with system issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude, with a high degree of team work ethic.
- Bachelor's Degree (Customer Services / Business Studies) with minimum of 5 year's experience in relevant field.
- Significant experience in order management systems.
- Excellent organisation, communication and administrative skills, PC applications, Microsoft office, data entry within order processing/distribution systems.
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Dynamix AX and Excel.
- Ability to take direction, be part of a team and work independently.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary, Bonus, Pension, 21 days holiday and a range of soft perks.