Customer Support Manager
Leading equipment service proposition in the aviation equipment segment.
Fantastic organisation that value their people.
About Our Client
The company is part of the well-respected and successful group who manufacture and maintain world leading equipment for airport applications.
My client is a Leading organisation that offers opportunities for career progression, have extremely high employee retention levels, offering stability and progression for the ambitious and high performers.
The division is the newest brand of the group in Aviation Ground Support Equipment maintenance.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated Customer Support Manager Alvest Equipment Services (UK) Ltd based in Kempston, Bedford.
Customer Support Manager will:
Support customers in UK, establishing AES customer support as a strong differentiating point against our competition
- Manage operationally the execution of all service tasks with his teams (6 people)
- Ensure performance is recorded and monitored daily
- Interacts methodically with all parties involved (internally, factories and parts, others Group division)
- Establish a Monthly report on performance (productivity, KPIs…)
- Manage the AES UK service team.
- Participate in the selection of manpower for the department, evaluate their efficiency and suggest proper training and professional development.
- Facilitate and train Service department staff to ensure the objectives/indicator are met and maintained, ensure department keeps on progressing.
- Coach and develop the team.
- Manage the Service activity through the dedicated informatic tool (EAM INFOR, Android Tablets)
- Implement and Increase processes robustness
- Set up responsive and solid organization to ensure customer demand are treated within the shortest possible time and minimize downtime for customer at the "most reasonable" cost
- Communicate regularly with customers about actions under way and future
- Communicate regularly with AES entities about actions under way and future
- Communicate regularly With Management
The Successful Applicant
The Customer Support Manager will have:
- Technical education or background, Ideally a Bachelor Degree or above, Major in Technical subjects.
- Have a technical and commercial with proven background in maintenance support of either GSE, off road/highway, material handling equipment, plant, machinery or other capital equipment.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Ability to work in Bedford.
- Flexible and adaptable personality, who will quickly and easily be recognised as an essential player by customers and employees.
- Time spent between office and with clients
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package on offer