- An opportunity to join a leading Housing & Property company.
- A position with great responsibility and variety.
About Our Client
A leading Property and Housing Manufacturer in the UK, this role is within their brand new site and will provide exposure to a wide range of Analytics and departmental partnering.
As a Dynamics Systems Analyst, you are responsible for overseeing all data in Microsoft Dynamics 365, for data analysis, production analysis and business intelligence. You will work closely on the further refinement and configuration of Dynamics 365, UAT (User Acceptance Testing) coordination, production optimization and control.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or AX 2012 is essential for this role, with experience of operating it in a manufacturing environment highly desirable
- You will need a high level of mathematical ability, problem-solving skills, and a methodical and logical approach
- You will have the necessary skills and ability to analyse, model and interpret data alongside planning work to meet strict production deadlines
- You will an excellent eye for detail, alongside being meticulous and accurate in all of your work
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels within the business and work as part of a wider operational team.
- You will be required to analyse and prepare BoM data as required from all operational areas of the business, including Timber Frame Designers and Operational Management
- You will work on the refinement and further configuration of Dynamics 365, ensuring that all changes are fully tested before release
- You will be involved and assist with product development with the management team, including maintaining databases and relevant data systems
- You will be required to interpret data and analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports, including identifying, analysing and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- You will develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality, whilst working with management to prioritize business and information needs
- You will be able to locate and define new process improvement opportunities and work on the optimization and efficiency of the whole production
To be successful in this role I may have experience in these areas:
* You may have worked in a fast-paced production environment, ideally within an industry involving logistics and/or timber frame production
* You have a strong understanding of manufacturing, production, and transportation processes
* You have excellent leadership and communication skills, being able to motivate and encourage both office and factory staff
* You will have a high standard of personal presentation, negotiation and persuasive skills coupled with the ability to enhance the reputation of the Company
It would be an advantage if I have these qualifications:
* A good educational background, with minimum GCSE qualifications in Maths and English
* You will have a proficient level of skill with conducting an array of IT tasks, and will strive to remain up to date with the use of required software
What's on Offer
- Up to £60k
- Brand new office location
- Opportunity to provide Automation and efficiency