An entry level role - you don't need to come from the housing sector
The opportunity to work for a national housing association & develop your skills
About Our Client
This is a large and national Housing Association. This is an extremely stable environment to work with incredibly high staff retention. They are growing which is creating new jobs and future progression opportunities. You need to be able to commute to the office in Berkshire on a daily basis, although start and finish time are flexible to assist with missing the traffic. Ideally you will live in Berkshire - places like Oxford, Reading, Maidstone, Wokingham or Bracknall.
- Alongside another administrator you will look after the admin of the asset data.
- You will deal with ad hoc queries, searching the database and pulling the required data.
- You will manage the data, ensuring it is kept up to date, is clean and accurate.
- You will import and update data.
- You will carry out weekly data health checks.
- You will manage a mailbox.
- You will be using Excel on a daily basis.
The Successful Applicant
- You can come from any sector but it is essential that you have admin experience and have used Excel.
- You need to be able to perform formulas such as V look ups on Excel.
- Ideally you will have experience of managing data in some capacity.
- Ideally you will live in Berkshire - places like Oxford, Reading, Maidstone, Wokingham or Bracknall.
What's on Offer
You will have a full 4 week training programme when you join, 2 weeks with your line manager and team and a further 2 weeks of supported on the job learning. They have spent time writing the processes down as well as a point of reference.
This is a full time, permanent role, 37.5 hours per week based from the office in Berkshire with a competitive salary. There is flexibility on arrival and departure time so you can miss the rush hour traffic.