- Strong likelihood of going perm
- Joining a rapidly growing organisation at the peak of growth
About Our Client
A rapidly expanding private company,partnering with house builders across the country to deliver new affordable housing across the public and private sector, part of a wider a group in the real estate industry creating modern, affordable homes across England.
You will be responsible for managing data transfer by maintaining and creating programmes and delivering this data to the wider business, you will also have the opportunity to our current processes by looking in from an outside perspective.
Eye for detail and the ability to organise your own workload. The individual must have the ability to analyse large volumes of data and establish ways of streamlining and automating these processes. You will often need to work to tight deadlines, while maintaining the highest standards of work product expected from the business. You will be expected to work with colleagues from different departments in the business to and so strong interpersonal skills are required. The individual will primarily work within the contracts team but may be expected to work on projects across the business
The Successful Applicant
- Excel coding/SQL/VBA.
- Have a genuine interest in coding and data analysis
- Actively seek to improve working practices by automation
- Look for areas of improvement to business processes
- Share solutions across the business
What's on Offer
- £45k basic
- Flexible working
- Strong liklihood of going permenant
- Opportunity to develop career and become a key figure in the data team