Opportunity to up-skill working in colabrative digital team
Chance to work for a progressive Housing Assoication
About Our Client
This Property and Housing organisation is based in the heart of London, the client continues to expand and offer new opportunities for employees to up-skill.
The Data Analyst job duties are as follows:
- Collate a suite of reports that will used by the Sales & Marketing Director
- Process updates on key milestone dates on the CRM system
- Respond to internal request for data analysis developing new reports in Excel
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidates is required to have the following
- Advance Excel knowledge
- Experience in using GIS software
- CRM experience
- Experience in collating and analysing quantitative data
What's on Offer
The client is offering a competitive salary up to £28,000 with the chance to work within a fun and collaborative team.