City of London
£150 - £200 per day (£38,997 - £51,996)
Entry level up to Six Months experience in a data role
Some Fixed Income Konwledge
About Our Client
This role is responsible for
- Manage and monitor the data universe for Fixed Income securities. This involves inputting new data into the securities database & enhancing the quality of the securities which are already available on the database, which the Information Services team are currently responsible for.
- Effectively communicate with the line & work closely with the rest of the Information services team to effectively manage the day to day tasks & help to provide cover in their absence as required.
- Complete the list of daily allocated tasks to ensure the timeliness of our data meets the needs of customers, and work with our client services team to monitor the customer queries received by the team to ensure a quick turnaround to resolve them.
- Quality assure the data which has been processed into the securities database daily by other analysts, to ensure that the data we provide is of good quality.
- To develop knowledge of the full list of operational tasks involved in the day-to-day running of the Information services team, to gain an overall understanding of the tasks carried out by the team.
- Be part of individual projects and initiatives for Information Services to constantly review and improve the quality, coverage & timeliness of the data universe.
- Liaise with our Data production team in Mumbai to ensure all daily production tasks are carried out as expected.
The Successful Applicant
- 6 months' data input / data vendor experience
- Has experience of bonds/fixed income data (desirable)
- Experience of working in a high volume environment
- Good interpersonal, communication, people and organisational skills, with an eye for detail.
- Outgoing, resourceful and able to glean information from other parts of the organisation where necessary.
- Enthusiastic and optimistic in their outlook.
- Ability & confidence to liaise with all levels of management both internal and external
- Good eye to detail and an ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- A lateral thinker, inquisitive and has the ability to challenge why existing processes are carried out in the way which they are today.
What's on Offer
6 month contract - Perfect for entry level